FELIX + FLORRIE = HALLOWEENOctober 30, 2013
It’s that time of year again and we’re freakin’ hyped it’s Halloween! Hallow’s Eve is creeping up fast so we’re on a party, costume, pumpkin sortin’ mission to make this a halloween like no other. Whatever you do….DON’T.FALL.ASLEEP.
With a back-to-back marathon of these old school horror flicks we’re totes feeling the Halloween vibes. Here are our top 10 scary movies that are sure to send shivers down your spine…
1. The Shining.
4. The Lost Boys.
6. American Psycho.
7. A Nightmare on Elm St.
9. Beetle Juice.
Felix and Florrie love all of these wicked skull money banks! They make great party pieces that you’ll wanna keep on your mantle piece all year round. The gold one has deffo caught our eye… *Bling Bling*
TYPOGRAPHY PUMPKIN TUTORIAL
Halloween is not complete with out a good ol’ Jacko Lantern! Here’s a step by step guide on how to make your über cool typo pumpkin….
1. Choose a font you would like to use and print out the text you’d like to carve…
2. With a sharp knife, carve a lid from the top of the pumpkin and scoop out the inside.
3. Tape the letters to the desired spot on the pumpkin and using a biro, trace over the letters so it creates an impression on the pumpkin skin underneath.
4. with a scalpel or sharp knife, carefully cut out the letters.
5. BOOM, in goes a tea light and you have yourself a wicked show piece HELL YEAH!
Check our eerie Halloween story using some fave items from UO’s AW13 collection. We especially love the lace-collared shirt teamed up with the floral dress…perfect for a creepy cute ‘Wednesday Addams’ look.
BOO to you from our crew,
Felix and Florrie x
(Photos, styling and text by Lula Ososki. Models – Jasmine & Jack)