#UOLIVEONCE – WIN A TRIP TO BARCELONAOctober 8, 2014
As we gear up to open UO Barcelona – our first ever store in Spain, we’ve teamed up with our pals at Lonely Planet and Generator to send you and a friend on a wild city adventure.
What’s up for grabs?
- Return flights to Barcelona from across Europe.
- 2 x nights stay in a premium room at Generator.
- €250 to spend at UO Barcelona, plus shop the store before anyone else.
- A Lonely Planet tour of your choice in the city.
- A copy of Lonely Planet’s brand new travel guide, You Only Live Once.
How to enter:
Follow @UOEurope on Instagram and share what’s rocking your world right now with #UOliveonce in your caption.
Competition ends midnight 29th October.
Founded in 1973, Lonely Planet is the world’s leading travel guide publisher – producing guidebooks for nearly every destination on the planet. Their new travel and culture guide, You Only Live Once, is packed with over 1000 worldly experiences that will have even the most experienced globetrotters overloaded with wanderlust.
Based in some of Europe’s most creative cities, Generator supply the perfect digs for weary travellers from all over the world. Taking influence from their cultural surroundings, each and every location comes with a unique décor twist – kind of like an art exhibition, except it’s not frowned upon when you want to take a nap.