#LFW HIGHLIGHTS WITH STYLONYLONSeptember 21, 2015
There’s no denying that we’re well into autumn now; we’re layering up, the days are getting shorter and our umbrella is out more often than we’d like. We may be mourning the summer but it’s London Fashion Week and the Spring/Summer 16 shows are softening the blow. We decked out blogger Julia from Stylonylon in Urban Outfitters and sent her to explore LFW and update us with her highlights. Take it away Julia…
1. Felder Felder flirty rockchicks in statement sunnies pounding the catwalk to an extended mix of Steve Nicks’s Edge of Seventeen. Love!
2. Snapping Millie MacIntosh mid-FROW natter with my Olympus Pen – so great for candid photography!
3. Amazing synthetic hair on pastel rainbow hued coats at the Fashion Scout exhibition.
4. Bumping into patterned and brightly dressed friends just as the rain started outside Freemason’s Hall.
5. Shooting a bit of street style on Brewer Street, the new London Fashion Week centre (now that it’s moved from Somerset House!).
6. A bit of downtime up on a roof for a quick shot of my Urban Outfitters look – had loads of compliments on the awesome coat (thank goodness I had an umbrella!). And the high-waisted jeans are so perfect!
7. Bill’s, just by the BFC Showspace, is without a doubt the new LFW meeting point. Crammed with streetstylers and photographers, elbows at the ready!
8. Quick selfie time against a wall of flowers with lovely blogger Victoria from In The Frow who I bumped into outside Bill’s (natch!).
9. And a table of much-needed snacks at blogger hangout The Apartment. Minutes later I wolfed down a KFC pulled chicken rice dish, surprsingly good!
Until next time London…